I still can’t believe it’s 2014! And the fact that we’re already one month into it! Are you getting married this spring and still not sure about what colors to choose? I have a list for the top 10 spring wedding colors that I found on a great site called The Perfect Palette. These colors are all so great! I’m sure you’ll find something ladies!
1. Mint: This is such a great color. It definitely had a major breakthrough last year in clothing, and it’s just as great in weddings. I love it!
2. Blush: Another color on the rise. It slowly started to gain popularity as well last year, and it is definitely booming so far this year. Pair it with mint as well. It looks great and also is gaining in popularity. Such a soft, sweet pink.
3. Rose Gold: I got a great pair of heels late last year in this color, which is why I’m so excited that it’s on the rise for weddings. Rose gold is also gaining popularity in engagement and wedding rings. So pretty!
4. Glitter Gold: Add some bling to your wedding with this awesome color. Bridesmaids dresses would be so much fun in this color! So would shoes and the cake of course.
5. Coral: This color is awesome!!! Of course I have coral colored shoes as well. It’s so vibrant and fun which makes it perfect for the spring. Pair it with a lighter gray or navy blue.
6. Radiant Orchid: Of course this is a big one as this is the color of the year! It makes such gorgeous bridesmaids dresses and flowers. One of my favorite colors! Good to know it’s great for weddings and fashion.
7. Dusty Blue: Blue has always been one of my favorite colors. But why not change it up a bit and use a different shade of blue? You can definitely find some fun dresses in this color that your bridesmaids will love and possibly want to wear again. Almost like a light grey, this color will pair well with many different colors.
8. Grayed Jade: This color is more of a soft green. So pretty, elegant and fun. Pair it with a little bit brighter color to jazz it up slightly.
9. Pale Yellow: This is such a cute, sweet color. Definitely a must for spring. You could use some sun flowers to add to it. Pair it with gray, navy blue or all 3 colors!
10. Cerulean: This was my favorite crayon color to use when I was growing up. It’s so pretty!!! Another great blue that will look great on dresses, flowers, shoes, table settings…. Well, you get it.
There they are. The top 10 spring wedding colors for 2014. Don’t be afraid to incorporate some of these colors into your everyday fashion as well. If it’s great for a wedding, it looks great on your everyday outfits too! There’s nothing wrong with color.