Getting married this year in 2015 and want to see what wedding trends are in?
We have them for you here! If you’re not 100% sure what you want your wedding to be or look like, here are 6 2015 wedding trends to look out for.
- Vintage: Vintage trends are always in, whether it’s style or for your home. It can’t hurt to throw a little vintage into your wedding as well. Whatever you pick, 1920s or even 1980s, stick with your era of choice and have fun with it!
- Rustic: Rustic weddings have definitely been on the wedding trends rise for awhile. Go for shabby chic pieces while also focusing on bringing the outside in. Just keep it “Homey.”
- Bohemian: Another trend on the rise for weddings and has been for awhile for fashion. With a boho type wedding, it’s a little more informal and relaxed. Think of lace, florals and ruffles to incorporate to this trend.
- Whimsical: Ok I know this isn’t really new to the weddings trends for 2015, but how can you replace it? Every girl wants to feel like a princess on her wedding day, no matter what trend or theme you pick. Make this fun, romantic and of course, whimsical!
- Garden: Having a garden wedding is just so pretty. You can incorporate all the beautiful nature around you. A lot of times this particular type of wedding trend is very personal to the couple as it’s usually done in a personal space. Can’t go wrong there.
- Elegant: Another one of the wedding trends that’s not new, but will always be trendy. Many brides and couples want the grandeur and elegance of a fancy and nice wedding. These weddings are usually color schemed with soft neutrals such as ivory or even peach. It brings elegance and a little bit of delicacy to the theme.
And that’s it! Find what best suits you and have the day of your dreams and the best day of your life.
Source: Elegant Wedding Invites