No more tired eyes with these 5 easy makeup tricks to disguise them!
Couldn’t sleep, or have a late night out? No girl wants tired eyes, but after a long holiday weekend like we just had, I’m sure some of us are bound to go back to work with droopy, tired eyes. Thankfully we have 5 ways to disguise those tired eyes for you. No reason to go back to work tomorrow without looking perky and great!
- Let’s start with caffeine. I don’t just mean your usual cup of coffee. Did you know you can actually buy foundation with caffeine in it? Almay sells one for $12.99 which isn’t too bad. It’s called “Almay Wake Up Liquid.”
- Use a white eye pencil. Place it on the inner bottoms of your lashes to create the effect of brighter, more awake eyes.
- Make your brows a little bolder to draw attention up and away from dark circles under your eyes. Use an eyebrow pencil or shadow to make your brows more defined. Then use a highlighter for your brow bone.
- Apply a little bit of light shimmer eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eye. Light will reflect off the shimmer and help disguise those tired eyes. The best light shimmery colors to use are taupe, pale pink or white.
- Last but not least, use a thick eyeliner on the top lash line. A bold line will again help draw attention upward and away from dark circles. Be careful not to add too much liner to the bottom lashes as this will create the opposite effect and leave you with tired eyes.
With these easy tips you can disguise your tired eyes and not keep everyone from wondering what you did the night before. All these tricks will help much better than using concealer alone. Always try to get good sleep, but when you can’t just remember these tricks to help your tired eyes!