Try this blackberry lemonade green smoothie next time you’re feeling hungry.
I just made this blackberry lemonade green smoothie today, and it was so good! The only thing is it didn’t quite taste like lemonade. But I’m sure that can be fixed! Either way it was still really good. And best of all, it’s healthy!
Here’s the recipe for this blackberry lemonade green smoothie for you to try.
- 1/2 a banana, frozen then chopped
- Large handful of spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup nonfat, organic vanilla Greek yogurt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup frozen blackberries
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
It’s as simple as that. I would add more lemon juice if you wanted it to taste more like lemonade. I was fine with the way it was.
Let me know if you try this blackberry lemonade green smoothie and how it comes out!
Recipe source: Frugal Foodie Mama