We all know fat days suck!
If you haven’t felt like you’ve had a fat day then you are very lucky. Most women have fat days and sadly most of this is in our heads. Either way, on a fat day nothing seems to fit or look right on you and it’s so frustrating. On the weekends my boyfriend and I like to indulge. As soon as the weekday comes however, I feel bloated and downright blah. I’m so thankful I found these 6 ways to beat a fat day from stylcaster.com. Don’t let a fat day ruin your week. Check out these great ways on how to beat a fat day.
- For starters, get your butt moving! I know this is tough especially on a Monday, but seriously get moving. Go to the gym. Whether it’s before or after work, or 10 minutes to an hour, go to the gym. Moving will help make you feel better and get endorphins moving through your body. This will also help you feel better about yourself as well. And if you don’t have much time to go to the gym, don’t forget to check out our recent 20 minute treadmill blog we just posted here on girlyschtuff!
- Another thing I’ve mentioned in a previous blog, drink warm lemon water. Another thing to add to your lemon water would be cayenne pepper. This may sound disgusting, but it helps greatly in the aid of digestion which can help get rid of bloat. Can stand the taste? It’s just fine to stick to the warm lemon water. This still helps a lot as we mentioned before in digestion and your immune system. So drink up! Don’t forget drinking plenty of water in general also helps with bloat.
- Blast some great upbeat music. Listen to something that’ll make you dance and get you motivated to move. Listen to it loud while cleaning around the house and dance.
- If you’re like me and indulge on the weekends, eat clean belly busting foods during the week. Avoid all the usual bad for you stuff like sugar, white flour and sodas. Eat light and simple with lean proteins, lots of vegetables and yogurt.
- Wear slim looking clothes. Darker colors will be your best friend on a fat day. Use one dark color to enhance a slender illusion to help create a long vertical line. Keep your outfit crisp and tailored and avoid clingy clothes.
- Last but not least, don’t be so hard on yourself. Get that bully out of your head and know this probably won’t last. Most women tend to beat themselves up easily when they find one negative thing about them. Remember the good things in your life, and use your fat day as motivation to conquer it.
Just follow these easy steps and you’ll feel better in no time.