If you’re looking for a fun gift idea for your girls, why not try this pedicure in a jar?
I stumbled upon this adorable and creative idea recently, and I just found it so awesome and inspiring. Whether you need simple gift ideas for a wedding or baby shower, or you want to give your girls something for being a part of your big wedding day, this idea is cute and perfect! I definitely want to give my bridesmaids this along with some other fun items when I officially ask them. This pedicure in a jar is a great prize or gift for any shower that won’t be too pricey.
Here’s what you’re going to need for this simple and adorable pedicure in a jar.
- Wide mouth mason jars
- Basic pedicure tools (You can find these at the Dollar Store in 5 piece sets. Click here to see what the set looks like.)
- Nail polish (Try to pick at least 2 colors. Maybe a bright one and a neutral)
- Cotton Rounds (You can find these at any store, such as Target, Walgreens, or anything similar to these. Even grocery stores! Click here to see what we’re talking about)
- Custom labels and tags (Make them yourself or you can order them from somewhere like Etsy.)
Here’s how to assemble these adorable jars:
- Start with putting a small amount of cotton rounds (about 5) into the bottom of the mason jars.
- Add all the pedicure tools and nail polish on top.
- Seal up the jar, and tie it with ribbon and your custom made labels.
That’s it! Such a cute and inexpensive idea, but also really awesome at the same time. I would love it if I received one of these as a gift. Why not try it next time you need a gift!?