We have a hot caramel apple cider recipe that is for adults only!
Even though it’s still pretty darn hot here in Phoenix (it was 105 today), I’m sure it’s getting a bit chilly in other areas. If not, this is still a recipe worth saving.
Now that it’s officially fall, it’s time to bust out all the fall drinks! This hot caramel apple cider recipe is so good but is for adults only. That’s because it has vodka in it. And not just any vodka. The crazy flavored kind that you know you want to try but are afraid to. At least that’s how I feel. This yummy hot caramel apple cider calls for Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka.
As always, this hot caramel apple cider recipe is so easy to make and tastes great! Use it for parties, tailgating, or chilly nights out on the patio. I know this recipe will come in great for the new fire pit they’re adding to our neighborhood. This hot caramel apple cider recipe makes enough to share if you want. It makes enough for 4 to be exact.
Alright enough of my jibber jabber. Here’s the recipe for hot caramel apple cider for adults.
- 4 mugs worth of apple cider (as you can see no measuring cups needed.)
- 1 mug worth of caramel vodka (more or less, whatever you prefer.)
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar. This is mostly for rimming your glasses, but taste your apple cider mixture to see if it needs any sugar added.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the vodka), and place it in a large pot. Note: I recommend adding the vodka later as you have the possibility of cooking out the alcohol when heating up the apple cider.
- Heat your apple cider over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to steam. Add your vodka, but be careful to not let it get too hot so it doesn’t burn off.
- Rim your glasses with brown sugar while the ingredients are heating up.
- Lastly, serve and enjoy!
So easy, fun and good. Give it a try for your next get together or any occasion. Also, I know other vodkas have caramel flavors as well. I’m probably going to try it with Pinnacles Caramel Apple Vodka next time just to change things up.
Always remember to drink responsibly!