It’s time to get creative in your room and jazz up your bedside tables! Are you tired of the everyday drabby bedside table? Want to step out of the box and jazz up your room a little? The bedside table is kind of a necessity. Whether you use it to place a lamp, your phone, or a book, your bedside table usually has something on it. Check out these different and creative ways to change up your boring bedside tables.
1. Start with something as simple as a nice wooden chair. Decorate it with some of your favorite books and a lamp and you’re set! Maybe paint it or reupholster it to give it your own flair.
2. On the same path as using a chair, try using a bar stool as well. It’s a little smaller but that can definitely keep you from cluttering your area.
3. Have a musician in the family or happen to have an old drum set not being used? Try using one of the drums as night stand. The bass is the best. How fun is that! It would also make a great statement piece.
4. Try stacking up a piece of luggage or two. Find some cute vintage ones and really add some character and maybe color to your room.
5. This next idea I love. Try using stairs. Yes stairs! Or redo some wood into small stairs and give it a distressed look for major character. So fun!
6. Want to really step outside the box? Try repurposing an old barrel. That’s definitely a statement piece.
7. Last but not least, use a trunk. Not only does it make a great bedside table, it gives you extra storage as well.
So many great ideas that I never even thought of! It definitely gives definition to the saying “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” So try jazzing up your room a bit with a major statement piece with character, and don’t be afraid to step out of the box!