Ladies, if your purse is too heavy, it’s time to make your purse lighter.
Did you know having a heavy purse can lead to hurt shoulders, strained necks and lots of pain down the line?
Did you also know the average woman’s purse contains 67 items. Yikes! That’s a lot of stuff right?
To prevent any future pain or strain, we have 5 ways to make your purse lighter. At the end, your purse should only way a max of 8 pounds. Follow these steps, and your body will thank you.
- Swap your wallet for a simple card holder. A few cards and some cash are really all you need most of the time. Do this and you’ll be surprised at how this will make your purse lighter. The best one I think to use is a phone and card holder in one.
- This next tip may sound odd, but take 2 bags. You need to even yourself out a bit. If you have a lot of heavy items like a laptop or books, place these in a different bag to distribute the weight more evenly. Be sure to carry each bag on each shoulder to even out your spine.
- Is your purse full of makeup? Try lightening it up a bit by only taking your 3 most essential items you need and use all the time. You don’t need a ton of lipsticks or glosses. Also try to bring makeup that does “double duty,” like a bronzer instead of a powder and a blush.
- Try to get rid of change to make your purse lighter. Holding on to a lot of change can make a huge weight difference in your purse.
- The last and most obvious is get a smaller purse! Downsizing your purse size will force you to choose only the essential items you need with you when you’re out and about.
There you have it ladies. Make your purse lighter to save you from any aches and pains.
Source: Who What Wear