A mojito cocktail is a simple, yummy drink to make.
Many people think a mojito is a tedious and annoying drink to make, when it really isn’t. They’re quite easy, and the end result is just tasty. Here’s a recipe for a traditional, tasty mojito.
- 12 spearmint leaves fresh
- 1/2 lime
- 2 T. simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar dissolves- cooled
- 1 1/2 ozs. Bacardi light rum
- Club soda
- Lime wedge and mint sprig, for garnish
- In a tall bar glass (pint glass), muddle or mash your mint leaves and lime together. Add your simple syrup, then fill the glass with ice. Add the rum and top it all off with club soda. Stir it well and garnish with your lime and mint sprig.
Simple as that! In less than 5 minutes you’ll have a tasty mojito cocktail. Enjoy it responsibly!