These nail polish cupcakes are almost too cute to eat!
Have you ever wanted to make an awesome cupcake, but aren’t the best baker or decorator? Here’s a simple and adorable way to make your own nail polish cupcakes. Check out how cute these are!
These are great for any occasion such as a bachelorette party, bridal shower, or even a girls night at home. Here’s how to make these adorable and fun nail polish cupcakes!
What you’ll need:
- Simple boxed or homemade cupcakes
- Homemade or store bought frosting
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Colored sanding sugar in any color you want
- Small Tootsie Rolls
- Spray bottle filled with water
- After you bake and frost your cupcakes, get your marshmallows, sprinkles, tootsie rolls and toothpicks ready.
- First, spray your marshmallows with water, then roll in the sanding sugar. Be sure to coat the tops of the marshmallows as well. Don’t worry about the bottoms as they’ll be on the cupcake.
- Place toothpicks in the tootsie rolls about halfway, then place the other half of the exposed toothpick into the marshmallow. This will look like the nail polish lid.
- Lastly, place the marshmallow polish on top of your cupcakes. If they don’t stay, place a toothpick or two in the bottom of the marshmallow to help hold it up.
And that’s it! Your friends will think you bought these from a baker. These nail polish cupcakes are simple and so adorable, they’ll be the talk of your party!