Don’t have any new year’s resolutions yet? Here’s a great list for you from Forbes.
Forbes created the 8 best (and kindest) new year’s resolution list. These resolutions are great and clearly make for a better you in 2015. Here they are!
- Meditate: Do this to have less stress, feel more centered and relaxed and have a healthier brain.
- As with many new year’s resolutions, get physical and get moving. This will help give you more energy and also help your brain. Read more about it here.
- Have a ritual or routine. Whether it’s reading, writing, running, yoga. A routine gives you and your brain structure.
- Eat smarter, healthier and simpler. Try eating less processed foods and more foods that are healthier and good for your brain.
- This one is probably my favorite, but connect with everyone around you. Social media is making us all hermits, which is funny since it’s called, “social.” It’s not at all! It’s made us so disconnected from everyone. So get out there and actually talk to someone in person rather than pretending to care what they’re doing on social media.
- Be more mindful in everything. This means to be more aware of everything around you rather than blowing through life everyday. See the beauty around you.
- Learn to be more selfless. Focus more on others around you instead of just yourself.
- Help others around you and give more. Better yourself by helping better others.
This is such a great list of new year’s resolutions. It not only helps make you better, but you can help make others better as well. So what’s your new year’s resolution?
For more details on the list, check it out here!