Don’t hide your summer clothes just yet.
There are still some fun ways you can wear them as the leaves begin to change. I mean, let’s face it, not everyone is ready to get rid of those fun florals or shorts just yet. Here are a few simple ways to wear your summer clothes in the fall.
1. A light colored bag: If you have a white or cream colored bag, don’t be afraid to hang on to it for the fall. Pair it with darker, solid colors to make it more fall appropriate.
2. Jeans: Carry your favorite pair of skinny jeans through the fall by pairing them with trendy metallics. A helpful hint, grey jeans work great with a bronze or gold metallic shirt.
3. Shorts: One way to make these more fall appropriate, pair them with a sheer blouse with a jacket over it. Adding leggings and booties gives a little extra warmth and style as well. Almost like a suit! You can also layer with a long coat or cape or even a vest to help keep you a little warmer on those fall nights.
4. The Maxi Dress and Skirt: Maxi skirts and dresses were a popular trend this past summer. No reason to put that trend away just yet. Pair either with a sheer sweater to give it a warmer look and feel for the fall.
5. Sundresses: Even if you have a floral summery sundress, pair it with a great leather jacket to keep you warm and give you a hip rocker look. Also, change up your shoes a bit. Swap out strappy sandals and wedges for a closed-toe heel or flat.
Simple as that ladies! Let us know if you have any other fun ideas or ways to wear your summer clothes into the fall.