It’s time for you to start feeling beautiful with these steps to help you have a positive body image.
Many women judge themselves too harshly. I know I’ve been guilty of it. My fiance tells me all the time how I’m too hard on myself. Lots of people say, “You are your own worst enemy.” Well not anymore!
I found these awesome and inspiring positive body image tips that are great to have anywhere. Print them out and put them on your mirror while getting ready, put them in your gym bag, or anywhere you need inspiration.
In the end always remember how beautiful you are! Here are 10 steps to positive body image.
- Appreciate all your body can do. When you really sit down and think about it, your body is pretty amazing.
- Make a list of the top 10 things you like about yourself. Make sure they don’t have anything to do with weight or what you look like.
- Always try to remind yourself that true beauty isn’t just skin deep. It’s a state of mind, not a state of your body.
- Don’t just focus on specific parts of your body. Focus on your body as a whole.
- Ignore those voices telling you that you are a “bad person” or your body isn’t “right.”
- On that note, always surround yourself with positive people.
- Find clothes that you are comfortable in and make you feel good about your body.
- Try doing something nice for yourself every once in awhile. Do something that lets your body know you appreciate it.
- Become a critical viewer of social media and medial messages.
- Use your time and energy you usually spend worrying about your body, calories, and other negative thoughts, and instead focus on doing something good to help someone.
Such wonderful, simple steps to a more positive body image. These steps will help raise your self esteem, energy, attitude, and pretty much anything else! Your awesome energy will also radiate to others, inspiring them as well. Just don’t forget how beautiful you really are!