Getting married? Sometimes this can be stressful. So many questions from the cake to where the reception is going to be held. With all this, you’re bound to miss something along the way. Everyone is going to be looking at you from noon till nigh, and the pictures will be with you forever. Obviously you want to look your best. Here are a few questions to ask your makeup artist for the big day so you look picture perfect. Hopefully this will take one thing and stressor off your mind. Hey, any little bit helps.
- How long have you been doing makeup for, specifically bridal makeup?
- Do you have other brides you have to do makeup for besides me the day of the wedding?
- Will you travel to my home or location of the wedding? If so, is this an extra charge?
- What ideas do you have for my makeup on my wedding day?
- Will you have your own supplies or do I bring what I use daily?
- Do you also offer services for the bride’s mother or party?
- Do you charge for a trial? If so, how much?
- How much do you charge for the actual day?
- Should you be sick or have an emergency the day of the wedding, what is your plan?
- Is there a deposit due to reserve my wedding date? If so, when is the final amount due?
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
This is your day ladies. Be as prepared as possible. Let us know what other great suggestions you have!